Kids aged 2+ who love Disney Princesses will adore LEGO® DUPLO® ǀ Disney Belle’s Ballroom (10960) as they recreate much-loved scenes from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
Hands-on, fairy-tale fun for preschoolers
Toddlers become part of the Disney magic as they dress Princess Belle in her golden fabric gown then place her in the castle ballroom where, using their finger to turn the floor, they watch as Belle dances with her Disney Princess friends, Lumiere, Cogsworth and Chip. This toddler-friendly construction toy can also be reconfigured to provide endless opportunities for imaginative play and developmental fun.
Playful learning for toddlers
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Iconic dancing scene – Toddlers recreate magical movie moments from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast with LEGO® DUPLO® ǀ Disney Belle’s Ballroom (10960)
- Favorite characters – Includes 4 LEGO® DUPLO® figures from the much-loved Disney movie: Princess Belle, Lumiere, Cogsworth and Chip
- Hands-on imaginative play – Toddlers dress Princess Belle in her golden fabric gown then turn the ballroom floor with their finger to make Belle dance with her enchanted friends
- Gift for toddlers – This is a hands-on playset for little princesses and princes aged 2 and up – and it lets parents join in and share their precious developmental milestones
- Many ways to play – Measuring over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 5 in. (12 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep, this versatile set can also be reconfigured to inspire even more imaginative play
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, lots of colors, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards